Stem Mounted Brushes
Our range of stem-mounted products includes a wide variety of brushes for use in specialized applications, such as pilot bonding brushes, miniature brushes, and coil spring brushes.
Stem Mounted Brushes Features and Benefits:
- Industrial-grade brushes recommended for use on high-speed power tools such as flexible shaft machines, straight grinders, and power drills.
- Uniform filament composition and density provides optimal balance and finish.
- A variety of stem-mounted brushes with M-BRAD™ abrasive filament is also available.
- SINGLETWIST® single-knot end brushes are ideal for working in tight corners and confined spaces.
- All stainless steel wire (INOX) end brushes are degreased.
Application Guidelines and Tips:
- Please do not insert the entire stem of a brush into the chuck. Leave about 1/8” of the stem out of the chuck to ensure a proper grip.
- Manipulating the brush speed will drastically affect the filament flare.
- Straight cup knot end brushes flare less than flared cup versions.
- For optimal corrosion resistance when working on stainless steel (INOX), PFERD ADVANCE BRUSH stem-mounted end brushes with stainless steel filament include elastomer coatings on the cup.