Special Line SG-PLUS - A S SGP for stainless steel (INOX)
Grinding & Cut-Off Wheels
Cut-off wheels for angle grinders » Special Line SG-PLUS » A S SGP for stainless steel (INOX)
PFERD’s top performing cut-off wheels for Stainless Steel provide unparalleled cutting performance and service life. The range features X-SLIM wheels, which are .030” (0.8 mm) – the thinnest wheel achieveable for the fastest cutting performance and the least material waste.
- Abrasive: Aluminum Oxide
- INOX-rated: Manufactured without addition of ferrous, sulphurous or chlorinated fillers.
- Workpiece Materials: Stainless steel (INOX)
- Also suitable for carbon steel and all ferrous metals.
- Application: Cutting of sheet metal, sections, and solid material
- Recommendation for Use:
- The .030 X-SLIM produces a convincing cutting performance even on low powered grinders.
- .040”, .045” thickness for fast, convenient cutting with minimized burr formation.
- 3/32” thickness for universal cut-off applications.
- 1/8” thickness for maximum tool life with high lateral stability.