A complete line of tube brushes designed for use in drill presses and power tools for internal cleaning. Power tube brushes are available in a variety of diameters, shapes, and filament materials.
Tube Brush Features and Benefits:
- Designed and manufactured with an interference fit.
- Tube brushes are available in single-stem/single spiral construction with more wire points, and double-stem/double-spiral construction for better lateral filament support.
- Loop end of tube brush handle can be cut off for use in power tool.
- Recommended operating speed is between 500 and 2,500 RPM.
- To ensure a safe working environment, spin the brush up to operating speed while the tip of the brush is already inserted into the workpiece.
- When cleaning threads, run the brush in the same direction as the threads to prolong brush life.